First topic !! for member discussion, created by member

All JIO member can freely discuss with each other member here, about all anything which only related with JustInvesting.Online

Moderator: Lina Jio

Forum rules
Please, do not make any post which not related with JustInvesting.Online service on this forum. Thank you
Edward Addam

First topic !! for member discussion, created by member

Post by Edward Addam » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:40 am

Look like , i am the one who make first topic on this subforum, let's talk between Justinvesting.online member, what your goal, your investment strategies and also, i have some question, maybe moderator can help or answer it, i'm sure, are we allowed to discuss about other investment program outside of Jio ?

Edward Addam

Re: First topic !! for member discussion, created by member

Post by Edward Addam » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:50 am

Hi Addam,

i don't think so, they would allow us discuss about other online investment program running outside there,
that's just does not seem have business ethics :)

afifi888

Post by afifi888 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:19 pm

maybe we need to open new topic, which discuss and sharing about hyip/online investment experience, from any hyip, which has been closed or still running, i don't see this break the rules of this forum, correct me if i'm wrong, Admin.

Anna chan

Post by Anna chan » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:17 am

hello all,
after read all of your discussion above and the title seem doesn't match, when first i come, i think this topic is for posting anything, as long as that's our first post on forum, i mean a free chit chat, just for test make a first post, Lol

ok, back to the what you've discuss above, i don't see anything wrong if we would discuss about hyip between member here and also the industry is close related with JIO program too, so, why not ?

Ashley Lynn

Post by Ashley Lynn » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:37 am

i would make it :)

fivedays&fivehours

Post by fivedays&fivehours » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:15 pm

this my first post on forum, but the answer for the first post above ? i don't think so, sorry.
you must read before make new topic, we're only allowed discuss anything related with the website of justinvesting.online not the other.

Ashley Lynn

Post by Ashley Lynn » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:40 am

fivedays&fivehours wrote:
> this my first post on forum, but the answer for the first post above ? i
> don't think so, sorry.
> you must read before make new topic, we're only allowed discuss anything
> related with the website of justinvesting.online not the other.
The admin just posted the same answer and locked the topic on same forum, so better we discuss about other which related with this hyip