Golden Week Season 1, 20% deposit bonus

You can see all active or expired events from any promo held by JustInvesting.Online on here, visit and come regularly to check and not miss any chance to get more bonuses !
Post Reply
User avatar
Lina Jio
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:49 pm

Golden Week Season 1, 20% deposit bonus

Post by Lina Jio » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:41 am

Dears JIO Member

All deposit made till 17th of February 2019 will receive additional 20% bonus from your deposit.

All deposit made when this event still active will automatically earn 20% additional bonus from its value,
bellow is the example of case :
Mr. A make $100 investment on 11th of February 2019, that deposit will be $120 in total
on the next day, Mr. A decided to make a new investment of $1,000 on 12th February 2019, He will get $1,200 in total
that would apply till 17th February, 2019

So, don't miss out, this week is a good time to make new investment at JIO,
You would not only get more daily profits, but also additional 20% deposit, so your daily profits get some additional boost too !.

Stay active to visit and come regularly to check, JIO planning more events as Our appreciation to Members

Thank You
JIO Community Staff Team

SanAndre
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:19 am

Re: Golden Week Season 1, 20% deposit bonus

Post by SanAndre » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:24 pm

ok, thanks for the info, i hope that 20% bonus would be added automatically, no need us to contact Admin every time make new deposit ?

Lilianne
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:43 am

Re: Golden Week Season 1, 20% deposit bonus

Post by Lilianne » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:31 am

SanAndre wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:24 pm
ok, thanks for the info, i hope that 20% bonus would be added automatically, no need us to contact Admin every time make new deposit ?
got it, i have try, my new deposit from $100 has become $120 value, you can try it ;)

jioadmin
Site Admin
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:01 pm

Re: Golden Week Season 1, 20% deposit bonus

Post by jioadmin » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:19 am

Hello all,

JIO Golden week of season 1, has been ended.

Thanks for your support and wait for next events from JIO.

Regards,
JIO Forum Admin

Lexi belle
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:26 am

Re: Golden Week Season 1, 20% deposit bonus

Post by Lexi belle » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:00 am

jioadmin wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:19 am
Hello all,

JIO Golden week of season 1, has been ended.

Thanks for your support and wait for next events from JIO.

Regards,
JIO Forum Admin
ooh, i'm late, i just want to make $1,000 new investment with Bronze plan,
but np, i still want to make new investment and will wait, to get bonus, later ;)

User avatar
Lina Jio
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:49 pm

Re: Golden Week Season 1, 20% deposit bonus

Post by Lina Jio » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:21 am

Lexi belle wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:00 am
jioadmin wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:19 am
Hello all,

JIO Golden week of season 1, has been ended.

Thanks for your support and wait for next events from JIO.

Regards,
JIO Forum Admin
ooh, i'm late, i just want to make $1,000 new investment with Bronze plan,
but np, i still want to make new investment and will wait, to get bonus, later ;)
Don't worry, just wait, We will announce next bonus event, soon.

jioadmin
Site Admin
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:01 pm

Re: Golden Week Season 1, 20% deposit bonus

Post by jioadmin » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:19 am

We will have next season and more events, come regularly into here to check it,
but we also always send email for any events, so check your email inbox or come here regularly, so you don't miss the next event bonus.

Regards
Forum Admin

Post Reply