Hi All, nice can meet you and hope for your advice

Please, feel free to introduce yourself to other member here anytime you like it to post, it would make each member can have more confidence and grow up JIO community happiness.
Thank you
Forum rules
Only post about brief introduce of yourself and chat to know each other is allowed here. Thanks for your understanding.
Lulu Emerald

Hi All, nice can meet you and hope for your advice

Post by Lulu Emerald » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:34 am

Hi, i'm Lulu

relatively new with making an investment online, just learn about perfect money and bitcoin, next, maybe i will learn more about Payeer.
i don't know yet, why it's so hard to find an investment program which accept paypal as deposit and withdraw method, but maybe some of you can give better explanation to me.

ok, at least, i can find jio, i see many potential profit here. Maybe i'm not actively follow and join some of jio promo events, but i like to keep up to date about upcoming news and development.

c yaa and good luck

Catlynn Electric

Re: Hi All, nice can meet you and hope for your advice

Post by Catlynn Electric » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:41 am

hi, Lulu :)

maybe i can answer it, paypal have so strict rules and they easily freeze many account, i'm not haters, but that is fact, better use paypal only for shopping on Ebay :)

Edward Addam

Re: Hi All, nice can meet you and hope for your advice

Post by Edward Addam » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:17 pm

hello, nice can meet you Catlynn
hope can share more investment advise, because i'm relatively new, need more information