change investment plan

Please ask any of your question, regarding JustInvesting.Online service here and we will gladly answer it as soon as possible. You also can find and read other frequently ask and question on here
Forum rules
Please read the rules of this forum service.

1) You as Jio official forum member agree, that all of our discussion, between you and our staff will be shown publicly.

2) You agree that all questionr need time within 48 hours to be answered by JustInvesting.Online Staff

3) JustInvesting.Online do not give any guarantee will give any answer that you like, but we will keep trying to give best service as long as JIO operated, as our commitment to our member.

4) JustInvesting.Online (JIO) as the owner of this forum hold legal right to maintain, editing, or change any content on this forum.

5) We (JIO Company) have right to change the rule from time to time and send the notice about change, later.
phpInvestor

change investment plan

Post by phpInvestor » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:25 am

Hi Jio

can i change my investment plan from standard plan, to Bronze plan ?

thanks in advance

Lilyanna Davis

Re: change investment plan

Post by Lilyanna Davis » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:04 am

I'm interested to know the answer too,
please give us an answer here.

Lina Jio

Re: change investment plan

Post by Lina Jio » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:21 am

For anyone who have request for it or You think was made a mistake when chose an investment plan, please
send request for it via contact support form or You can send a private message directly to me.

We need to handle it individually, thanks for Your understand and thanks for joined and made investment with JIO

JIO Forum Staff
Lina