Who we are?

Where all JIO member can read official news.
Forum rules
All official news would be posted on here and only the news which come from JustInvesting.Online or any related service such as email, website, Our official social media, claimed as legal announcement. We will never take any responsibilities and please do not trust any news or information from outside parties.
jioadmin
Site Admin

Who we are?

Post by jioadmin » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:58 am

Just Investing Online JIO, is a holding of international investment companies, established in 2018 by a team of experienced professionals, specialized in stock markets, forex, and cryptocurrencies. Leveraging earnings from its investments in international oil and gas, real estate, and tourism markets, JIO has been able to distinguish itself as one of the most prominent and reliable investment companies for those individuals who lack the necessary expertise and capital.
We seek to become the world’s most prominent and reliable investment program in 2020, through adherence to professional principles and a long-term plan. It aims to achieve this goal by embracing all potential investors, regardless of their investment levels, and becoming a path to wealth and prosperity for those with minimal capital. We welcome people with the smallest funds to join us as our business partners and watch their companies grow in real time.
We safeguard your capital by hiring the best web security experts and highly qualified economists, so you can sit back and watch your revenues grow with peace of mind. All investors can benefit from this success and receive a larger share by helping us expand our program.
Our investors will no longer suffer from economic crises and catastrophic downturns in stock markets and cryptocurrencies, as our elite financial managers and analysts will monitor such events and turn them into profit-making opportunities.
In recent years, many companies have incurred, and caused, significant financial losses in this market with false and unrealistic claims, unprofessional programs, inexperienced personnel, and abuse of investor trust. However, we are here to restore trust in this market and are confident that we will soon become a symbol of trust and credibility.
Decentralized markets will gradually overwhelm those centralized markets operated by economic powers, which will never allow people, around the world, to enjoy the pleasure of wealth. People from all over the world can help us achieve this goal, and we will do our utmost to overcome all barriers and problems.
Earning a lifetime income of $300 a month with capital of just $1000 may seem too good to be true, but this dream can become reality through effort and persistence. Our educational department aims to make its content available to people from all over the world, by producing hundreds of hours of educational videos in different languages. Also, our representatives, based in different countries around the world, are ready to assist you with your inquiries.
Our goal is to create a network of professionals to help people with insufficient financial knowledge and small amounts of capital to generate higher earnings. Decentralization of wealth begins here.

phpInvestor

Re: Who we are?

Post by phpInvestor » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:34 am

hope, i will get $300 per month total profit, with investment on here :), thanks for your motivation, Admin

Lina Jio

Post by Lina Jio » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:38 am

phpInvestor wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:34 am
hope, i will get $300 per month total profit, with investment on here :), thanks for your motivation, Admin
Yes, you will, and that is easy with JIO :idea:
just keep the positive in mind, when you need advice or have question, we;re here to support you.

QuickGold

Post by QuickGold » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:17 am

as usually and no secret, we like active admins

shigimiki

Post by shigimiki » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:41 pm

i just know and just registered on this forum, hi all, nice can discuss together with JIO staff and all other investor here :)

Fahmi user

Post by Fahmi user » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:29 pm

hi, i'm new here, i expect much from Just Investing Online JIO
i see JIO have strong and good improvement as online investment holding company

Lina Jio

Post by Lina Jio » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:44 am

Welcome to all new member.

phpInvestor

Post by phpInvestor » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:36 am

Lina Jio wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:38 am
phpInvestor wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:34 am
Yes, you will, and that is easy with JIO :idea:
just keep the positive in mind, when you need advice or have question, we;re here to support you.
Thanks for your support, yes, i believe i can reach it in near future :)